Eco-Schools and Keep Britain Tidy’s training team work closely together to offer a range of training opportunities to benefit participating Eco-Schools and local authorities that want to support Eco-Schools in their area.
- Suitable from Early Years right through to KS3
- Eco-Coordinators who are applying for their first Green Flag, renewing their Green Flag or require refresher training
- Eco-Coordinators who have inherited the Eco-Schools responsibilities from an ex colleague and who are completely new to the programme
- Be part of the largest educational programme in the world, across 64 countries and in 49,000 schools
- Get to Green Flag award level within 12 months of attending this course and see the amazing benefits to both your school and your students
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
This full day course is aimed primarily at teaching staff to enhance their Continuing Professional Development (CPD). In addition, non-teaching staff with an interest or involvement in the Eco-Schools programme will also find this course beneficial.
What do past attendees think?
“Thank you; it was a worthwhile course which left me buzzing and ready to take on the world!”
Karen Porter, Slough & Eton School
“I have a much clearer understanding of the Eco-Schools/Green Flag Programme and the impact it has had upon schools. Good clear knowledge of application process”
Lisa Georgeson, Lord Blyton Primary School, South Shields
“The course was very informative, useful and inspiring. It made you want to get on and do – which I have! I’ve got a meeting set up with a couple of other departments to see what we can offer schools.”
Michelle Marley, Waste Education Officer, Central Bedfordshire Council
“Many thanks for the brilliantly delivered training and thank you again for coming. I received a call from another school as a consequence of the training on Friday afternoon – the children want to interview me for a video they are producing and are getting ready for their Green Flag! With thanks again and kind regards.”
Valerie Francis, Strategic Waste Officer, Colchester Borough Council
If you have any further suggestions for how the Eco-Schools training programme could be developed please contact us directly
You can find a greener version of pretty much everything your school uses; pencils, carpets, uniforms, energy. Here you can investigate how you can ‘green’ your schoolInteractive Eco-School